Monday 7 July 2014

Random Introduction


Hello, everyone...

As a new and amateur blogger, I don't know anything much about writing good articles or blog posts, but I'm doing it, anyway. My name is Nisa Ariseno (actually, it's Nisrina Mozza Khairunnia Ariseno). I was born in November 28th, 2000 in Jakarta, Indonesia, and now I live in Bintaro (somewhere near Jakarta). I am 13 y.o., currently studying in Mentari International School Bintaro as a proud 9th grader. I live with my parents (Nanang and Ambar Ariseno), my sister (Naura Aahva Khairunnisa Ariseno), my cat (Zorossa Leonardo diCaprio. Lol i know. I'll talk about him later) and our family's assistants.

I really enjoy 13 years of my life. I know my life isn't perfect. It has its ups and downs, but I tried my best to live my life. I think it's all for today's post. I hope you guys reading this blog enjoy it. I'm sorry my writing skills are rubbish. And btw, I was 10 year old in the picture.

Nisa

1 comment:

  1. This is a really..really good blog nisa. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete