Wednesday 23 July 2014

Bubble milk tea


Hello everyone...

As you may know from the "My Faves List" post, I LOVE Bubble milk tea. So, I want to share with you guys the recipe so you can try it by yourself. It is indeed a very simple recipe and I'm sure you're going to love it!

Recipe (1 serving)

- +2 cups of water
- 300 ml Nu Milk Tea, or if you don't have one of those or you don't like 'em, you can make it by yourself by mixing tea and milk. I don't have the measuring, but you can adjust it as you prefer.
- 3-5 tbsp of instant bubble. You can find it in baking shops or maybe in groceries stores.
- other toppings like jellies, red beans, puddings, etc. But in this one, I only use instant bubble.
- big straws

Steps
- In a pan or a pot, heat water and instant bubbles. Bring it to boil and keep on stirring so it won't stick together or stick to the pan because once these bubbles touches water, it will become sticky. But, if some bubbles stick together and hard to separate, leave it be. Once it boils and the bubbles are soft, strain it. It pretty much looks like this.

- Take the other toppings (if you use any of it) and start slicing it. On this one, I didn't use any other toppings than bubble.
- Pick your favorite glass (I chose a mason jar) Pour the milk tea, bubbles, and toppings into the glass. Mix well. Serve it with a big straw.

Well, that's it for today's post. Hope you like it and if you try this recipe, make sure you post the picture on Twitter or Instagram with #narisenomilktea
I'll see you guys very very soon!

Nisa
p.s. make sure you have the right straw size before you serve it. I accidentally chose the small one. Well, the bubble fits in with the straw, but it got stuck in the middle so I have to push it out with a chopstick and it accidentally hurts my lips and mouth. Poor me :p

No comments:

Post a Comment