Friday 18 July 2014

Childhood nostalgia

Hello everyone!

Few days ago, I was looking for my cat's photos when I came across a folder with pictures in it, and I saw folders with loads of my old pictures in it. And I thought, I have to show it to you guys (well, some of them are pretty embarrassing). Here are some of my personal favorites.
Me as a backpacker hahaa
This was me when I was in 3rd grade. I joined a painting team and we were attending a painting competition, and we won 1st place!
I honestly didn't know I have this picture until now. This was taken when I was 8 year old with one of my best friend. 
This was me and my best friend when I was 9 year old

What a poser
Guys, I have to end this post here because most of the pictures are sooo embarrassing, but I hope you enjoy it.

Nisa

No comments:

Post a Comment