Tuesday 8 July 2014

Photography fun!

Hello, everyone!

I love photography as much as I love cooking (and cats). I started learning photography about 2-3 years ago when my parents decided to learn photography. So, they bought our first ever DSLR camera. Well, we all know nothing about photography at that time, so my dad took a private photography lesson (I guess) and started "buying and collecting all tiny bits for my new hobby", he said. From filters, lenses, cleaning tools, accessories, etc. We all become addicted to photography at that time. 

After he masters basics photography skills, I became interested and asked my dad to teach me. Ever since that day, I started to study and practice every single day. I remember I woke up early every morning at like, 5 am and spend at least 30 minutes wandering around the house looking for "beautiful and special" objects I could snap. Fortunately, I have my lovely "assistant", my cat, who patiently posed for me. And also I would take my bike with me and started to explore the household, looking for pretty flowers. 

But now, my parents never really use it, so it kinda belongs to me. (Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my DSLR camera is a Nikon D3100) I got the chance to bring that camera to Trawas last April. I took loads of pictures. One time when I went hiking, I brought my camera with me (big mistake). Because My bag is full with stuffs I don't remember, I put it around my neck. Then, when I tried to hike a steep path (and at that time it was kinda raining) and there was no rope to hold on or something, I slipped and fell and unfortunately, I dropped my camera into a pool of mud. Luckily, It only stained the lens and nothing else.  

And here are some of the pictures I snapped during my Trawas trip:



So that is it for today's post. Hope you like it!

Nisa
p.s. I own and took all of that pictures 




No comments:

Post a Comment