Wednesday 16 July 2014

My upcoming adventure

Hello everybody!

I have some announcements. First of all, I'm sorry this post is going to be a short and boring post. I am going to update my travel agendas. If you're an impatient reader, you may skip this post and you may:
1) close this tab and continue whatever you were doing before, or
2) proceed to the next post, or
3) do whatever you want

So, as you guys may know (or may not know), I am celebrating lebaran with my big family in my hometown, Solo. I spend approx. 2 weeks there and because of the unstable internet there, probably I'm not going to post anything for the next couple of days but I will try my best to keep posting. Also, I'm going to spend some times with my "main" family and my cousin in Malang, East Java and I'm going to write something about it because I'm sure it will be fun. 

And also, as a grade 9 student, we (9th grader) are going to face one of the most terrifying exam that all of us, grade 6, 9, and 12 students, are most afraid of. Yes, that's right. UN (it stands for Ujian Nasional or National Examination. It's pretty much like an IGCSE test), on either April or May next year. For the last 2 years, we went for our CSW on April when our seniors were battling for good scores. So, this time, WE are the one that will be battling for our scores. Because of it, the school arranged the schedule for our CSW on November 3-8 (sadly, it's not on my birthday, Nov 28). Well, it's about 3-4 months of preparation while last year we had 8 months of preparation. The bad news is, I am not going to post anything about that trip until about 2 days - 1 week after that trip, because we are not allowing us to bring any gadgets except for our cellphones but I promise I will post something about that.

That's all the time I have for today. As I said, it's a relatively short post. I'm sorry. I have to go now because I'm wearing shoes and my feet are sweating and I need to change my clothes because I just got home from school. But, I'll see you very very soon!

Nisa

No comments:

Post a Comment