Thursday 10 July 2014

First day of school!

Hello everybody!

Yeaayy! Finally the day has come! Today is my first day of school in Grade 9. One of my friend spoiled me the class list, and... I'm not happy with it .__. Well, I'm not going to tell you why because I'm afraid I'll offend someone's feelings. But, I tried to enjoy my day by looking at its bright side. 

The school changed some of the rules like:
1. we have to come to school at 7 am, while last year we had to go to school at 7.30 am 
2. we have to go home at 2.20 pm, while last year we got to go home at 2.45 pm. 
3. we can't stay after 4 pm. 
4. we have to stay in the lobby while we wait for our driver to pick us up.
5. etc etc

These rules kinda sucks because we got to wake up super early and go to school just to avoid traffic. It's hard for us who live far from school. One of my friend got to wake up at 4 am. 

Haha, now stop talking about the rules and how lame it is. Let's talk about my activities today. So, first thing in the morning, We gathered in the canteen and look at our class list. While I was walking to the canteen, I notice loads of new students, especially grade 7 students. Then, we go to our respected homeroom and we finally met our homeroom teacher, who's a new teacher. Her name is Ms. Mae Bonifacio. She was so lovely and kind, not like my last year's teacher who was really annoying and bossy and... GAAAHHHH we all hate her. We spent our first hours introducing ourselves and arranging our seats. I noticed first that we only have one new friend, and he didn't show up. Well, he missed out a lot. I'm so excited to him and actually I want to befriend with him (even though I never see him and now nothing about his personalities), but because the gender-difference between us (yeah, it means a lot to us, Mentarian), It's hard for me to get to know him. ANYWAY, we introduced ourselves, discussing about the terms and conditions, blah blah blah... And I made new friends! (well, not really new, though. But before, we weren't close) Guy friends! *winks* hahaa just kidding! We gave our homeroom teacher a nickname: Ma'e, which means mother or an elder female in Javanese (Ms Mae, if you're reading this, we're sorry we love you :D)

Well, Today was fun! It kinda hard for me because I am fasting and I talked too much and it makes me thirsty. Here, my lips' started to crack and swell and it hurts so much! Well, I think this is it. I have to shower because I have a tutor class this evening. I'm sorry this one is short and kinda boring and I didn't take pictures.

Nisa

No comments:

Post a Comment